Looking for resources on interpreter design

solidstate1991 laszloszeremi at outlook.com
Thu Jun 6 19:38:25 UTC 2019

I decided to make my college thesis on creating a BASIC
interpreter in D for scripting, command line, and other purposes.
However, I have an issue with finding resources, meaning that I
couldn't work on it yet since I cannot cite anything.

Can anyone help me? It doesn't need to be for D since I
understand many other programming languages (and I bet there's a
massive lack of literature about D), but I do have budget
restrictions, so I cannot buy expensive books. Also I would like
to have something also on BASIC.