"Why there is no good library Head Const in D?" answered

Q. Schroll qs.il.paperinik at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 16:03:45 UTC 2019

There were some minor errors. Three times, I wrote "Final"
meaning "head_const".

> For every non-static member variable V v in a struct T, Final!T
> must have a property v returning a Final!V.

That should read: For every ... variable V v in a struct T,
head_const!T must have a property v returning a head_const!V.

> First, the author of the struct must be aware it might be used
> as a type parameter for Final.

That should read: ... it might be used as a type parameter for
head_const.

Sorry if you were confused reading over these passages.