Speeding up importing Phobos files

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Sun Jun 9 19:51:14 UTC 2019

On 6/9/19 2:52 PM, Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) wrote:
> I was just speaking in general about the overall strategy you were
> promoting: Preferring to forego stopgap measures in the interims before
> correct solutions are available. (Unless I misunderstood?)

I can tell at least what I tried to do - use good judgment for each such
decision. More often than not I propose workarounds that the community
turns its nose at - see e.g. the lazy import. To this day I think that
would have been a great thing to do. But no, we need to "wait" for the
full lazy import that will never materialize.