Struggling to implement parallel foreach...

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 10:20:29 UTC 2019

On Monday, 17 June 2019 at 09:47:30 UTC, Manu wrote:
> I mean, if it comes to that... I really hope not.
> It would make it 100x harder to make the case to my company if
> I start
> telling them that I couldn't produce a working demo without
> forking the
> language :/

Is parallell for mandatory though? In C++ it is an add-on, isn't
it?

Anyway, I am back to toying with creating a unicode-syntax.
Stuff like inheriting structs could easily be handled on the
syntactical level, so it does not require a fork, but things like
parallell for has to be done at the semantic level.