Can we just have struct inheritence already?

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 23:17:27 UTC 2019

On Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 5:55 AM Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> On 6/18/2019 5:17 AM, Manu wrote:
> > Anyway, shared is my #1 concern.
>
> The more I've read about and studied concurrent programming issues, I tend to
> agree with you. If not #1, it's near #1.

On the plus side, a working shared solution is only a couple of lines
away. We don't need anything fancy, actually less fancy than how it is
now; just remove read/write, and let us see what we can do with the
library (a lot). If/when we run into limitations with regards to
library tooling, we can see how it looks from there.