Compiler bug

Bart Bart at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 01:12:11 UTC 2019

COMPILED : error : unknown, please file report on issues.dlang.org

How can I file a report when I don't know the error nor can I
upload all the code and nor does dustmite work and nor can I
simplify to a reproducible case?

Why don't you guys include a debug dmd build(I've tried to
compile a dmd debug version but it doesn't compile code).

All I know is that it has something to do with generating an enum
using mixins and then using an associative array with key based
on the *generated* mixin. If I just copy and paste the output of
the mixin in to the program it works fine. I've tried to simplify
but it doesn't work(that is, the code ends up working).