Compiler bug

Basile B. b2.temp at gmx.com
Sun Jun 23 07:20:33 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 23 June 2019 at 01:12:11 UTC, Bart wrote:
> COMPILED : error : unknown, please file report on
> issues.dlang.org
>
> How can I file a report when I don't know the error nor can I
> upload all the code and nor does dustmite work and nor can I
> simplify to a reproducible case?
>
> Why don't you guys include a debug dmd build(I've tried to
> compile a dmd debug version but it doesn't compile code).
>
> All I know is that it has something to do with generating an
> enum using mixins and then using an associative array with key
> based on the *generated* mixin. If I just copy and paste the
> output of the mixin in to the program it works fine. I've tried
> to simplify but it doesn't work(that is, the code ends up
> working).

If you get a SIGILL along with the message then you can try to
compile with DMD-debug running in GDB, without dustmite-ing the
project (or share the code to someone who will, e.g me). With a
bit of luck this is something obvious and simple to fix  (i.e
just a relational expression to change might fix it).