[OT] Windows dying

Pamella Morris dianadianathales at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 14:51:14 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 1 November 2017 at 08:49:05 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> By far the most commonly used operating system is Linux, which
> runs on more than two-thirds of all web-facing computers. This
> month alone, the number of Linux computers increased by more
> than 91,000; and again, this strong growth can largely be
> attributed to cloud hosting providers, where Linux-based
> instances are typically the cheapest and most commonly
> available."
Yes, you are right. The arrival of Cloud hosting has really
changed the dynamics for the good of linux operating system.
Actually, the people has realized that the Cloud computing is the
future of this industry and that's why the more and more people
are converting to the Cloud hosting. I am also learning linux for
the smooth management of my google web hosting. Since, I am not
much familiar to linux OS. So, that's why I opted for the managed
Google web hosting which is powered by
cloudways.com/en/managed-google-compute-engine.php. But, as soon
as I got to know linux OS and more of Cloud computing
fundamentals. I will take the hold of my hosting.