[GSoC] Dataframes for D

Prateek Nayak lelouch.cpp at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 04:39:39 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 26 June 2019 at 12:50:23 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
> On Wednesday, 26 June 2019 at 05:41:48 UTC, Prateek Nayak wrote:
>> [snip]
>>
>> I agree, things like mean and standard deviation calculations
>> are of utmost importance in data science. Aggregate will bring
>> such features as inbuilt functions. Count, Min, Max, Mean, SD,
>> Variance, etc.
>> This will be added soon (by soon I mean somewhere between the
>> final week of this stage [possibly sooner] and the fist week
>> of the next - As soon as groupBy is stable, I will get onto
>> aggregate)
>> Sorry for the inconvenience.
>
> By no means do you need to apologize for any inconvenience.
>
> I suppose what I am thinking is more about leveraging work that
> is already done as much as possible. For instance, I know that
> count/sum/min/max are part of mir-algorithm already and I had
> helped add sd and variance to numir.
>
> Do you mind if I send you an email?

I'm sorry I couldn't reply sooner - I was sick for past couple of
days.
I don't mind emails one bit. The email id is:
lelouch.cpp at gmail.com [I know its weird :)]
I'll reply as soon as I see the mail [At worse it will take 12hrs
to get a reply for me when my phone doesn't notify me of a new
mail. At best I'll reply immediately]

Again, sorry for the delayed response. Hope to hear from you soon
:)