[OT] Unity's HPC#

Johannes Pfau nospam at example.com
Fri Mar 1 20:04:04 UTC 2019

Am Fri, 01 Mar 2019 01:54:07 -0500 schrieb Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa):

> On 2/28/19 3:31 PM, Manu wrote:
>>
>> I've raised a bunch of issues I've been facing from this angle
>> recently; the `shared` stuff, dll stuff, inline stuff.
>
> My sympathies, I feel your pain :/
>
> But on a side note, this makes me think: We could *really* use a
> different format for all this argumentative stuff. Forums are too
> transient. What we need is something like a Wiki, but organized like
> this:
>
> - Ideas
>     - Arguments For/Against, and/or possible Cautions
>        - Rebuttals
>           - Counter-Rebuttals

Maybe some open source debate platform like pol.is: https://pol.is/demo/
2demo . However, polis focuses more on opinions than presenting pro/con
arguments and facts. I think I've seen software for that before, maybe
something like kialo ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MifNyU49_JA ) or
one of the solutions here: https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-best-online-
platforms-for-holding-logical-and-honest-debates

--
Johannes