About D and a gratitude

Matheus m at mail.com
Sat Mar 2 13:11:17 UTC 2019

First of all sorry my English, second and if that matters to
anyone, I decided to open this thread to show my gratitude toward
those who spend their time to help this language.

I've been using D for awhile and I decided to do this, because
other day I was looking to understand more about Front-End vs
Back-End (In Compilers).

I had a little grasp about this matter, but I wanted a correct
answer and a simple search lead me to this:
https://wiki.dlang.org/DMD_Source_Guide

While my question was solved I stop for a minute to contemplate
this document and all the time/work someone put on it.

Another case is this: https://dlang.org/spec/spec.html - look all
the effort.

While I'm talking about documents... there are many tools around
too.

Talking about the language right now it attend my needs. I'm C
programmer who never got in to C++, I just couldn't stand that
language. And a few years ago I was looking around and I found D,
which I appreciated from the beginning.

One thing that I liked at first was the fact that It has a
built-in GC. While I see some people bashing it. I never had big
problems even when writing games.

It's a raining Saturday morning where I live and took this time
to show the community some gratitude.

Thanks,

Matheus.