[gsoc] DUB - Ideas

jpvalley vikram.mullick at yale.edu
Sat Mar 2 14:55:18 UTC 2019

Hi, all! I discovered D looking through the GSoC organizations
page, and I'm really intrigued by it. I installed the compiler
and messed around with it a bit, but I don't really have much
wisdom as to what could make a good project.

One of the ideas I came up with was Python extension modules for
D. Does this seem like something that would be useful/feasible?
I'm planning on doing more research when I get on spring break,
but I was hoping to bounce this idea off people who would know
better.

Cheers!