[OT] Unity's HPC#

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Sun Mar 3 10:57:30 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 3 March 2019 at 10:50:44 UTC, Paolo Invernizzi wrote:
> I would be happy to have at least a modern  IO subsystem in
> Phobos...

Can you clarify exactly what you are looking for?

I think there might be quite a lot of us with a shared interest
in having a really robust and well-designed system for handling
asynchronous tasks in D.  It may be a good idea to examine all
the different options (vibe-core, Sociomantic's ocean library,
potential alternative approaches...) and see if we can come up
with something that suits everyone.