extern(C++) documentation missing

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 19:57:06 UTC 2019

On Sun, Mar 3, 2019 at 11:35 AM Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, 3 March 2019 at 19:17:00 UTC, Manu wrote:
> > Anyone know what's the story here?
>
> ddoc is barely usable trash and the main site build process is
> broken af.
>
> My docs aren't perfect, but at least they're basically there.
>
> http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/core.stdcpp.html
>
> just fyi.

Oh interesting. Yours has some rather different problems though, like
`string_view` contains `u16string_view` and friends as members, but
they're not :)

So, assuming I want the official reference to be good, is this ddoc
issues? Issues with the way I marked-up the declarations?