Better error messages - from reddit

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 14:50:11 UTC 2019

One of the reddit comments posted this link:

https://elm-lang.org/blog/compiler-errors-for-humans

Wow, those error messages are MUCH better than D has. Want my
opinion on the best thing D should change for productivity?
Completely overhaul the error messages.

The formatting in the link is nice, but what really wins is how
it gives relevant details. "Missing age field" and "Html and
String mismatch in array" sum up what it said - and I wish we had
that in D too.

How many template constraint messages would be nice if it just
said "missing popFront" instead of 40 lines of overload failed
spam?

oh yeah that would be nice.