Better error messages - from reddit

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Mon Mar 4 17:26:40 UTC 2019

On Mon, Mar 04, 2019 at 02:50:11PM +0000, Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> One of the reddit comments posted this link:
>
> https://elm-lang.org/blog/compiler-errors-for-humans
[...]

P.S. One point I disagree with in that article, though, is color.  I
find colors very tiresome on the eyes and distracting from focusing on
the code. Worse yet, they are often conflicting with the default
background colors I set on my terminal.  So if we were to do colors
(e.g. in recent dmd releases) I'd insist that there be an option to turn
it off.

I'm aware that my opinion is in the vast minority, though.

What are you when you run out of Monet? Baroque.