Compile-Time RNG

Cym13 cpicard at openmailbox.org
Tue Mar 5 21:22:55 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 20 January 2016 at 23:21:04 UTC, CTRNG wrote:
> I managed to create a compile-time random number generator.
>
> Proof of concept, with some explanatory comments:
> http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/668646ce6d71
>
> Just thought this might be of interest to some of you here.

Sorry for necroposting but does anyone have that POC?
dpaste.dzfl.pl seems down.

I'm currently facing a case where I would very much like to have
random data at compile-time and I can't find a way to get them.

Also the core.bitopt.bsf bug mentionned later in the thread was
fixed so no luck there (and the bug report is still open, I think
it should be closed).