Anyone interested in the dlang.cn domains?

ChangLoong changlon at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 10:02:45 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 10 March 2019 at 08:40:30 UTC, Seb wrote:
> I got this mail recently from the Chinese domain registry as
> apparently a company tried to register dlang.cn.
>
> tl;dr: does anyone want to register the mentioned domains for
> the D community?
>
> It would be great if someone could forward / ask the Chinese D
> sub community.
>
> ---
> Dear Sebastian Wilzbach,
>
> We have already suggested that they [this other company] should
> choose another name to avoid this conflict according as your
> company have no relationship with them, but they persist in
> this name as China domain names (dlang.cn, dlang.com.cn,
> dlang.net.cn, dlang.org.cn) and internet keyword. In our
> opinion, maybe they do the similar business as your company
> then register it to promote his company.
>
> As is known to all, the domain name can be bought by anybody on
> the international principle of "first-come-first-serve". Any
> company or individual have the right to register any domain
> name and internet keyword which are unregistered. Your company
> haven't registered this name as China domains and internet
> keyword, so any company is able to obtain them by registration.
> But in order to avoid this conflict, the trademark or original
> name owner have priority right to register China domain name
> and internet keyword during our dispute period. If your company
> is the original owner of this name and want to register these
> China domain names (dlang.cn, dlang.com.cn, dlang.net.cn,
> dlang.org.cn) and internet keyword to prevent anybody from
> using them, please inform us. We can send you an application
> form with price list to help your company register these China
> domains and internet keyword during our dispute period.
>
> Look forward to your reply.
> ---

I am a d user for ten years, but not contribute much to D
community.  also not post much here because my poor english skill.

I has try D GUI and many things, at last I find D is suit for
network & web develop.  So I create this
https://github.com/changloong/libuv , I plan in the future to
open source more wrapper around libuv and fiber base projects.

I would like to register this domain and maintain it as a Chinese
forum and code base for D programing language.