Anyone interested in the dlang.cn domains?

Martin Tschierschke mt at smartdolphin.de
Mon Mar 11 09:11:43 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 10 March 2019 at 18:09:59 UTC, Seb wrote:
> On Sunday, 10 March 2019 at 10:02:45 UTC, ChangLoong wrote:
>> On Sunday, 10 March 2019 at 08:40:30 UTC, Seb wrote:
>>> [...]
>>

>> I am a d user for ten years, but not contribute much to D
>> community.  also not post much here because my poor english
>> skill.
>>
>> I has try D GUI and many things, at last I find D is suit for
>> network & web develop.  So I create this
>> https://github.com/changloong/libuv , I plan in the future to
>> open source more wrapper around libuv and fiber base projects.
>>
>> I would like to register this domain and maintain it as a
>> Chinese forum and code base for D programing language.
>
> Awesome!
>
> Could you send me a short email to my address (e.g. [1] or
> [2]), s.t. I can put you in touch with the Chinese registry who
> contacted me?
>
> Thanks!
>
> [1] https://github.com/wilzbach
> [2] https://seb.wilzba.ch/contact

I got similar mails for our domains, resulting in registering
some other domain name endings like: .biz and .org to avoid that
they get grabbed by someone else. Later I realized, that this is
just a strategy to sell domains to foreigners with a way to high
price.

So it might make sense to use as many dlang domains for D as
possible but don't beleave that someone not working with D would
like to register them in china...