Anyone interested in the dlang.cn domains?

ChangLoong changlon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 07:11:15 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 10 March 2019 at 18:09:59 UTC, Seb wrote:
> Awesome!
>
> Could you send me a short email to my address (e.g. [1] or
> [2]), s.t. I can put you in touch with the Chinese registry who
> contacted me?
>
> Thanks!

I will and you a email with my github email address.

Since @zoujiaqing already setup a Chinese forum, If he is willing
take over i will be glad to hand this responsibility to him or
@Laeeth Isharc

On Monday, 11 March 2019 at 12:31:08 UTC, zoujiaqing wrote:
> We have two domain names, dlangchina.com and dlang.org.cn, to
> build a Chinese community of D programming language.

seems https://forums.dlangchina.com/ is the only domain work as
forum, and thanks for setup this and maybe you are willing to
take over dlang.cn ?

On Monday, 11 March 2019 at 12:44:02 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
> I think Hunt Labs is Putao and they have open sourced quite a
> lot.
>
> Symmetry Investments has a HK office and in time we might open
> up a Shenzhen office too.  We are interested in getting to know
> the Chinese D community and could also hire from it either for
> remote work or from HK.  I'm just constrained by bandwidth
> right now but will be actively hiring for HK after dconf.
>
> If nobody else is better placed I would be happy to register
> the dlang.cn domain and point it to dlang.org.  just let me (or
> better John Colvin or Robert Schadek) know.
>

> Laeeth.

I guess my poor english did not express my thoughts clearly,
Hunt Labs is the only China company offer Job and open source
project as i know.

I am glad Symmetry Investments  is also join and open office in
China main land.  Please do share Symmetry Investments
HK/Shenzhen Position recruitment requirement here, I am sure
there is more skill and passionate Chinese programmer will to
join in like me.  Use D language in the profit product is the
best way to help it grow mature.

I am happy you or @zoujiaqing take over dlang.cn domain,  just
don't want see it to be used as non-Dlang website.