New fluent asserts library for D

Nick Papanastasiou nickpap9411 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 03:04:39 UTC 2019

Hey guys!

My new job has some room for me to use D at work, so before I do
anything serious there I've been trying to work through some
personal projects. The vast majority of my day job is Java, and
I've really been enjoying the AssertJ library
(http://joel-costigliola.github.io/assertj/) in my unit tests,
and thought it was a shame that I couldn't find something similar
for D.

Here's what I've come up with so far:
https://github.com/NickPapanastasiou/describe

Obviously still in very early stages. At the moment, docs are
lacking and failure messages need to be made clear, but it's
fairly usable. Any and all feedback is welcome and appreciated!