Anyone interested in the dlang.cn domains?

ChangLoong changlon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 08:53:33 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 14 March 2019 at 03:48:22 UTC, zoujiaqing wrote:
> On Tuesday, 12 March 2019 at 07:11:15 UTC, ChangLoong wrote:
> I'm the founder of HuntLabs, and I'm also the co-founder of
> Putao company, and we've been working on creating a Chinese
> community for the D language, because we don't have a domain
> name for dlang.cn, so we use dlangchina.com or dlang.org.cn as
> the main domain name for the Chinese community. I will give a
> speech on the 23rd of this month: using the D language to
> quickly build high-performance servers. (
> https://www.oschina.net/event/2303938 )

I am quite impressive, and appreciate the work you has done for D
open source projects.

Speak of high-performance network server, I am very interested. I
has create a non-GC & betterC web framework,  current it can only
work atsingle thread mode( like nodejs). I am think of bring some
stuff like hunt-raft.

My betterC web server benchmark test on a single thread 4.8G CPU
& macOS:

Running 3s test @ http://127.0.0.1:8087/
1 threads and 200 connections
Thread Stats Avg Stdev Max +/- Stdev
Latency 667.97us 89.25us 1.57ms 89.87%
Req/Sec 155.05k 2.50k 158.52k 70.00%
462662 requests in 3.00s, 35.30MB read
Requests/sec: 154033.41
Transfer/sec: 12.75MB

It is a pity that it is not convenient for me go to Shanghai
attend the party. I hope I can have a chance to meet you in the
future.

> You can add my wechat, we can together to build Chinese
> community.
> My wechat id: zoujiaqing

Got it, Already sent the request:)