Diet template syntax highlighting / alternatives?

Sönke Ludwig sludwig+d at outerproduct.org
Fri Mar 15 13:18:33 UTC 2019

Am 14.03.2019 um 23:22 schrieb Foo Bar:
> While I've always been a big fan of vibe.d, diet templates have never
> really tickled my pickle. I don't like how much different it is from
> plain HTML, and I always prefer something like EJS (https://ejs.co).
>
> I was hoping that there was some sort of alternative to diet templates,
> something with more similar syntax to EJS. Are there any such alternatives?
>
> If there are no alternatives, are there any sort of syntax highlighting
> plugins for vim that support diet? That would at least make diet a
> little easier to work with.
>
> Thanks!

Have a look at https://code.dlang.org/packages/vayne

I haven't used it myself, but I would guess that this is currently the
best supported alternative. There are also some similar approaches:

https://code.dlang.org/packages/mustache-d
https://code.dlang.org/packages/temple

The latter is probably closest to EJS, syntax-wise.