gsoc 2019 application

Sushma Unnibhavi sushmaunnibhavi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 19:52:24 UTC 2019

Hello,
I am Sushma Unnibhavi,an undergrad student from India. I am
interested in contributing to D Programming Language as part of
GSoC 2019. I am interested in the project on Jupyter Notebook D
Kernel. I have gone through the links in the project description.

I have a few questions regarding the process for GSOC:
  1.What is the process for selection into D Programming Language?
  2.Are previous contributions necessary to get selected into D
Programming  Language as part of GSoC?
  3.I am comfortable with c and c++ and using tools like git. Is
there anything else I need to know before I begin applying and
contributing to dlang?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Sushma