Replying to Threads from Firefox on Windows 10

Ron Tarrant rontarrant at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 11:15:48 UTC 2019

Strange thing...

Over the last few days, when replying to threads, the first time
there's no issue. But if I then reply to a second post on the
same thread and do so from Windows 10 Firefox, it gets stuck in
validation. If I wait long enough, sometimes I'm told my message
looks like spam and I'm told to solve one of those little Capcha
thingies. But other times, validation just goes on and on and
never breaks out.

But this only happens with Windows Firefox. On Linux, no problem.

I even tried it with Chrome on Windows. Same result.

Anyone else noticed this?