Any estimates on having exceptions in betterC?

Piotrek none at invalidnone.pl
Fri May 3 11:34:11 UTC 2019

On Monday, 22 April 2019 at 01:58:34 UTC, Mike Franklin wrote:
> Anyway, there are plans to make light-weight opt-in programming
> in D better (a betterD rather than a betterC), but it's going
> to take time to get there.  We need more people able and
> willing to do the work to accelerate it.  If you have the
> skills and want to help, let me know.  I can at least help
> reduce the barrier to entry for new contributors.
>
> Mike

Hello Mike,

I'm interested in making D suitable for bare metal programming.
Currently I am slowly finishing my toy project: porting RISC-V
emulator from C to D. And later I want to use it to run D
programs.

It would be good to synchronize all related work. If I understood
you correctly, Andrei statement means green light to refinement
of the D standard library in the spirit you were advocating?

Cheers,
Piotrek