Any estimates on having exceptions in betterC?

Mike Franklin slavo5150 at yahoo.com
Fri May 3 23:38:22 UTC 2019

On Friday, 3 May 2019 at 23:19:38 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:

> Would love to see where this leads.  Hopefully it won't peter
> out before it has something to show.

Well, I need help.  I'm currently preoccupied trying to fix a few
compiler bugs so I can start refactoring druntime and begin
converting runtime hooks to templates.  That's going to keep me
busy for at least a year, unless others jump in.  I won't even be
able to start working on this until after that.

If anyone likes the idea and is ready to volunteer their time and
effort towards it, let's get it going.  Who's willing to jump in,
help me create the repository, CIs, and start submitting PRs?

Mike