[OT] Granny-friendly Linux Distros?

Cym13 cpicard at openmailbox.org
Mon May 6 16:00:26 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 5 May 2019 at 23:32:46 UTC, Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa)
wrote:
> We've got a lot of very reasonable, level-headed Linux folk on
> this board:
>
> [...]

I know of DFLinux which is a debian prepared for very beginners,
we used it to teach older people in my engineering school.
However it's a french project and I don't know if their
configuration is prepared for english-speaking users or if there
is another suitable distribution with similar goals.

Otherwise ubuntu might be a reasonnable choice, at least it's
stable and about anything linuxy will install correctly.