[OT] cheap hosting

Pamella Morris dianadianathales at gmail.com
Fri May 10 05:50:51 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 15 March 2017 at 15:42:24 UTC, Nick Sabalausky
(Abscissa) wrote:
> On 03/15/2017 05:02 AM, Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d
> wrote:
> Linode is good too: linode.com
Yes Linode is definitely a good option as it is cheap, reliable,
and sustainable with almost language. I have been using it from
last 1 year and it's been working fine for me. Although, I am
going with it's managed version which is powered by Cloudways.
Instead of the conventional Linode server and it's been working
fine for me.
It's managed version is a little expensive then it's conventional
server. But, it's a price worth paying as they are taking all the
hassle of installing and managing the server ensuring me a
hassle-free experience.