[OT] Granny-friendly Linux Distros?

Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Sat May 11 18:35:39 UTC 2019

On 5/7/19 7:06 PM, H. S. Teoh wrote:

> (I've had the pleasure of experiencing upgrading from one major release
> to another with a single command (apt-get dist-upgrade), and having it
> Just Work(tm) without even needing to reboot(!).

Whoa, I'm jealous of that! Here on Manjaro, I've gotten into the habit
of only doing an update if I'm ready to reboot immediately after,
because too many times when I didn't, the update would cause the system
to become unstable and quirky until I rebooted. (But then, I use KDE, so
maybe that's why.)