The D AGM

Johan Coder johan at coder.org
Mon May 13 18:08:26 UTC 2019

On Monday, 13 May 2019 at 07:34:02 UTC, FeepingCreature wrote:
> On Monday, 13 May 2019 at 05:27:00 UTC, Johan Coder wrote:
>> - Form of meeting was.....  much to be improved.  Anyone could
>> hold the microphone for any time and say whatever. No filter
>> and honest some people said too little in too much (not sure
>> how to express).  Many words with little content.  The person
>> at https://youtu.be/cpTAtiboIDs?t=4462 loves to hear himself.
>
> Please don't call people out like this. It's rude, offputting,
> and in any case you are not the moderator.

He spoke in a public meeting with importance to my job. He chose
it. Not obligated. Spoke too much and took time from important
topics. Yes I am not the moderator but he or she should have tell
him to make it short.

> Anyways, I have no idea what you want the organizers to do
> about it. Make visitors preregister their questions?

A good moderator can interrupt some one who speaks too much
repeatedly and does not say insightful things.

Please do not make it my fault that some guy took over the AGM.