The D AGM

Martin Tschierschke mt at smartdolphin.de
Tue May 14 10:22:33 UTC 2019

On Monday, 13 May 2019 at 21:03:37 UTC, Seb wrote:

>>> I'm pretty sure that was discussed.
>>
>> There is the video at
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpTAtiboIDs. Where?
>
> I highly recommend joining DConf next year yourself in person
> as the best part of DConf are the offline discussions.
>
> Anyhow, the change of the DIP process was partially announced
> here:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpTAtiboIDs&t=3015s
>
> (the upcoming change of leadership will affect the DIP process).

I was not sure at which point I should add my comment about the
AGM video.
I would like to ask everybody, who has been in the room, to watch
the video and please tell
me if my impression is wrong, that the AGM in total _seams_ to be
a very poorly prepared event.

For me it was not an advertisement for Dlang.

But, being the first time held, it now gives a lot of room for
improvement. :-)