Is it possible to have a new forum for D Language Specification Text?

Dibyendu Majumdar d.majumdar at gmail.com
Tue May 14 11:49:30 UTC 2019

As far as I can tell there isn't a separate forum for discussing
the language specification text. I am planning to work on
updating the specification and it would be nice if there was a
dedicated forum where the updates can be discussed, without the
noise from other discussions.

The objective of the new forum would be to discuss improvements
to the D Language specification text, rather than new features,
proposals or any other subject.