[spec] Numbered chapters

Seb seb at wilzba.ch
Tue May 14 23:01:01 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 14 May 2019 at 21:29:17 UTC, Dibyendu Majumdar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to put a number prefix to each chapter so that the
> order is obvious. So the documents will also be renamed to
> nn-doc.html etc. Thoughts?
>
> Thanks

Be careful here as this will break the existing URLs, we can do
redirects in .htaccess

However, I'm not sure whether renaming to include the number is a
good idea as it will break a lot of links whenever the order is
changed and mess with the git history. I am aware that both
problems can be fixed, but I'm not sure whether it's worth the
effort?