[spec] Numbered chapters

Dibyendu Majumdar d.majumdar at gmail.com
Wed May 15 19:00:13 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 15 May 2019 at 15:22:53 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> I think some things ought indeed to be reordered. Not sure
> about moving the grammar to the appendix. Larger point is - do
> you really want your first contribution to be a major revamp?
> Why? No need to mark your territory. There's so many good
> things to do there that can be done quickly while learning the
> ropes.

No it isn't that. I hope to submit small changes at a time, so it
won't be a major revamp at all.

I am looking at the C, C++, Go, and Java specs as the model to
follow, and as I work down the spec, I'd like things to be in the
right order. But I am getting ahead here as I am still on intro
right now. I just wanted to give a heads up that I'd like to move
the full grammar down to the end.

Regards