ProtoObject and comparison for equality and ordering

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Wed May 15 23:07:19 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 15 May 2019 at 22:51:11 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> It has to do with the way D implements built-in tables.

Huh, that is a kinda weird implementation, but it makes sense
now...

> So if we go with a statically-driven solution we lose
> hashtables keyed on any class not derived from Object.

But I'm OK with that. I virtually never use classes in a hash
table anyway... and if I did, I think I'd be fine using the
workaround or just inheriting from Object.

Let's do it.