Official DLang logo re: Google?

Ethan gooberman at gmail.com
Thu May 16 09:41:13 UTC 2019

Just something I noticed with a recommended Google search last
night:

https://imgur.com/bU5SvGR
https://imgur.com/yqfHkx4

All the cool new languages have their logo show up on Google
listings like that. Which I assumed were just scraped from
Wikipedia. D does not. Following the rabbit hole, it turns out
that Google is preferring a screenshot of a code-completion
plugin for some random text editor.

(inb4 "it's not random" - yes it is, it's for KDE and thus caters
to a minority of a vast minority. And is also beside the point
here.)

So not being well versed in SEO, does anyone have an idea of how
to go about fixing this?