Official DLang logo re: Google?

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Thu May 16 13:24:53 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 16 May 2019 at 13:05:44 UTC, Ethan wrote:
> On Thursday, 16 May 2019 at 12:52:06 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
> wrote:
>> Perhaps the correlation with Wikipedia is incidental because
>> Wikipedia generally has very high ranking. I don't know.
>
> Perhaps the correlation with Wikipedia is because that second
> screenshot explicitly states it's languages as mentioned on
> Wikipedia.

To make it simple:

1.) there is weak correlation between wikipedia and the images
chosen

2.) there is strong correlation between high resolution icons on
the home page and the images chosen

3.) there is correlation between high image ranking and images
chosen

There is no point in trying more extensive SEO before you have
tried 2.) and resubmitted the site to Google for processing.