Vulkan Tutorial Code uploaded to Github

evilrat evilrat666 at gmail.com
Fri May 17 13:29:18 UTC 2019

On Friday, 17 May 2019 at 12:19:11 UTC, Doug Clayton wrote:

> I couldn't find a working binding for Vulkan, so I hope this
> will help people get up and running and building their own
> applications.

"erupted" was the only one that worked for me in the past, it was
then suspended, but now it seems it's up to date again (haven't
tried). Did you had any issues using it?

Also in repo readme it says "Native Debug" extension needed for
VS Code, well, it isn't. Just enable "allow breakpoints
everywhere" in settings. Other than that it does nothing useful
(at least nothing noticeable).