Vulkan Tutorial Code uploaded to Github

GoaLitiuM goalitium at dforums.mail.kapsi.fi
Sat May 18 10:06:47 UTC 2019

On Friday, 17 May 2019 at 18:30:49 UTC, Doug Clayton wrote:
> On Friday, 17 May 2019 at 15:04:27 UTC, GoaLitiuM wrote:
>>>
>>> I couldn't get the erupted bindings to work for the life of
>>> me, no matter what I tried. Also, that's good to know that
>>> the Native Debug extension isn't needed to debug the project.
>>> I'll remove that from the readme and add your info :)
>> I've been using ErupteD on Windows quite a while with no
>> problems here. What kind of issues were you having with it?
>
> Linking issues. For some reason, I couldn't get it to link with
> the static or dynamic libraries.
ErupteD doesn't require any additional linking because it also
operates as the loader, replacing "vulkan-1.lib" (which is the
import library for the Vulkan loader supplied by Vulkan runtime)
completely. Assuming the project is using dub, you just add it as
a dependency and run the required functions (shown in the
example) in runtime, and you should be good to go.