[spec] Ddoc generator issue?

Dibyendu Majumdar d.majumdar at gmail.com
Sat May 18 10:36:25 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 18 May 2019 at 08:45:03 UTC, Seb wrote:
> And well yep building dlang.org is a bit tricky, it's not too
> hard either if you just build the 'html' target and follow the
> official instructions here:
>
> https://github.com/dlang/dlang.org/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

Yes I tried that. The problem is it passes but then the CI tests
fail. Turns out during testing there is a step that checks for
trailing spaces - and if any line has a trailing space it fails.
So I am forced to run the test to ensure that I haven't
introduced a trailing space.

Why trailing spaces matter I don't know.

Regards