Named unittests and __traits(getModules)

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Mon May 20 09:26:06 UTC 2019

On 2019-05-19 21:13, Andre Pany wrote:

> As far as i remember there was another suggestion of Andrei (in another
> context). By importing a module B in module A, the module B can specify
> coding which is executed and gets the module A as info.

Ok, that sounds useful as well. But in this case I think my solution is
easier to implement, works less like magic and is better suited to
implement a unit test runner.

With Andrei's proposal, as far as I understand, would require to add an
import. The implementation would also iterate the unit tests locally for
each module. I'm not sure how you would be able to combine all of them
into a single list. Also how to know when all unit tests have been
collected and the runner can actually start running the tests.

--
/Jacob Carlborg