dmd out of memory compiling vibed project

Guillaume guillaume at spam.spam
Wed May 22 12:49:56 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'm using dmd 2.086.0 and vibe.d 0.85.0 to compile a vibe.d
project with ~20 views (*.dt). On my main computer, I have no
problems but my laptop has only 4 gig of RAM and dmd is killed
before the end of the compilation because it takes more than 4
gig of RAM.

I've tried the new -lowmem switch (in DFLAGS in dmd.conf) but it
doesn't change anything. It does work with the "singleFile"
option with dub but it's really long to compile... And the
"singleFile" option seems to recompile everything even if I only
change one ".d" source file.

Are there other solutions?

Thanks,

Guillaume