[OT] eBay SIGIR 2019 eCommerce Search Challenge

Jon Degenhardt jond at noreply.com
Sun May 26 19:42:30 UTC 2019

Not a D language topic, but there is some data science interest
in the community, so...

I and one of my eBay search colleagues are running a data
challenge as part of the 2019 SIGIR eCommerce workshop (July 25,
Paris). The task involves a common problem in eCommerce search
applications: choosing a good recall set when a non-relevance
sort order is used. The challenge is open now, for info see:
https://sigir-ecom.github.io/data-task.html. No need to be a
search expert to give it a try.

This is what I was working on while many of you were at DConf.

--Jon