std.experiemental

KnightMare black80 at bk.ru
Sun May 26 21:36:58 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 15 May 2019 at 12:06:50 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:

> Completely aside from the versioning issues brought up in this
> thread, another point that Andrei had for why we want to use
> code.dlang.org instead of std.experimental> - Jonathan M Davis

I think versioning is mandatory.
Using std.experimantal or code.dlang.org or renaming modules are
not very helpful. Its like odd job or homemade, not industrial or
professional.
I wrote about versioning in another topic as I see it, I am not a
compiler/RT writer at all:
https://forum.dlang.org/post/hgspjuiqjjtptdexwlus@forum.dlang.org
Versioning is big topic for reasoning.