Surfing on wave.. WASM

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Tue May 28 13:22:57 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 28 May 2019 at 11:19:47 UTC, Sebastiaan Koppe wrote:
> I also have bindings to many web apis. All generated from
> WebIDL files.

Indeed, and then, as I understand it, you generate javascript for
the extern(C) things actually referenced after the linker does
its thing, with one extern(C) function corresponding to one
Javascript method, right? I see int handles into a node array,
just like I was thinking... but do you have a solution to memory
management?

What I wanna do here is see if I can manage storing things fairly
effectively with a minimal amount of code. I think a refcounting
scheme, similar to how objective-c does it for the native handles
would work and is reasonably easy to use.