DConf Videos, Why?

Mike Franklin slavo5150 at yahoo.com
Fri May 31 05:34:11 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 29 May 2019 at 21:16:35 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

> Patience, please. The video guy at the conference told me it
> would take about two weeks to get them all ready. I expect to
> hear from the company any day now.

I just want to say a big THANK YOU! to all those that
participated and funded the conference, made it available to me
in real-time, and are currently providing me with recordings for
me to watch at my leisure without me having to pay a dime and
without me having to even leave the comfort of my chair.

I've already learned a lot from the speakers that I have watched
so far and I look forward to watching all of them in the weeks
and months to come.

Thanks for everything you've done and continue to do.

Mike