[spec?] Traits

bauss jj_1337 at live.dk
Fri May 31 05:57:58 UTC 2019

On Friday, 31 May 2019 at 05:29:16 UTC, Max Haughton wrote:
> Are the __traits considered to be part of the specification
> proper? Do potential new traits need a DIP or do they go
> straight into DMD + website?

If it's trivial then you probably don't need a DIP for it.

Usually DIPs are for "larger" or "more complex" implementations.
AFAIK.

I have seen a few new __traits etc. added just with a simple PR
and no DIP.

If the __traits has any breaking changes etc. then it would most
likely need a DIP ofc.

-- Anyone can feel free to correct me on this though. --