List of Pango-available Fonts on a Mac?

Ron Tarrant rontarrant at gmail.com
Fri May 31 09:38:15 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 30 May 2019 at 15:04:30 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2019-05-30 11:06, Ron Tarrant wrote:
>
>> Okay, thanks. I remember reading somewhere that Mojave didn't
>> add or take away any fonts.
>
> Actually, there are a few more (in High Sierra) than the above
> list. I copied this from the Font Book application. For some
> reason fonts in /System/Library/Fonts don't show up there. I
> can give you the filenames but I don't know the names of the
> actual fonts.

I think I'm good with what I have. I was mostly interested in
fonts that are common to Windows, Linux, and OSX. As it turns
out, Windows and OSX have quite a few Microsoft fonts in common,
but even though they're available for Linux, they aren't
installed by default for (I assume) licensing reasons.

Anyway, I did get what I needed from what you supplied already.

Thanks for following up, Jacob. Have a great weekend.