32-bit DMD compiled programs prints "segmentation fault"

kinke noone at nowhere.com
Tue Nov 5 20:09:20 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 5 November 2019 at 13:32:22 UTC, kinke wrote:
> On Tuesday, 5 November 2019 at 12:11:24 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe
>> They share about 98% of the code, but that remaining 2% can be 
>> significant at times.
> The glue code is much more [...]

To roughly quantize that (I got interested myself), counting 
lines of code with scc [1], in the ldc src dir:

scc dmd (frontend): 127,960 LOC
scc driver gen ir:   37,136 LOC

So the ratio isn't 98:2, but rather something like 77.5:22.5, 
which is quite a difference.

[1] https://github.com/boyter/scc

More information about the Digitalmars-d mailing list